Thursday, August 31, 2023
Wednesday, August 30, 2023
Salvation is deliverance. It is being rescued from something. It is something that is done by one who has the strength and power to save, for someone who has the need and desire to be rescued.
Salvation in the New Testament is spoken of in two tenses:
🎁 1.) Salvation from the bondage of sin, so that a person can be changed from a sinner into a saint (all Christians are saints), and have the power to live a holy life free from the bondage of sin (present tense)…
🎁 2.) Salvation from the wrath of God Almighty [Jesus Christ] which is to come (future tense) by living in the power of the gospel of Christ, and keeping oneself free from sin until the day of judgment.
Paul taught it this way in Romans 5:9,10:
“Much more then, being now (present tense) justified by his blood, we shall be (future tense) saved from wrath through him.
For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled (present tense), we shall be saved (future tense) by his life.”
Tuesday, August 29, 2023
Do you think that only secular men should enjoy women who are blessed with physical beauty ?
- low quality, non-creative music
- less physically attractive, feminist, bad attitude, small boobs, expecting way too much, consider they are bringing very little to the table, rebellious, non-submissive...or just plain old crazy, like the Kat Kerr types.
- It seems like everything that happens in Christianity is low quality...Joel Osteen is nothing but a motivational speaker, but it's low quality, boring and repetitive.
What a Shock, This is NOT a Christian Feminist Blog...The Christian Feminist is the Worst of Both World. You are basically useless in the secular world because you are a Christian, and useless in the Christian world, Because to a masculine Christian man, You are rebellious about the natural order of God's roles for our lives.
Yelling at a Woman is Actually a Feminine Trait.
Monday, August 28, 2023
Sunday, August 27, 2023
The Christian Church is in Apostasy. The "Church" Are The Members, Not The Building. Therefore, The Big Question Has to be Asked, What Are You Following ? And WHO Are You Following. Whether You Want to Admit it or Not, Even If You Consider Yourself a Devout Follower of Jesus Christ, and Biblical Christianity, You Are Following a So-Called Christian Leader ( Your Pastor Should Have Been Called by God to Lead The Flock. I Am NOT "The Great I AM" ( God ), But "i am" YOUR Leader (Lord ), Mentor, Teacher...Specifically; Christian Lord (Teacher ) , Counselor, Mentor ( Latin translation; Domine Christiane, Consiliarius, Magister.
Let's get real. The wife or girlfriend leading a relationship is a Train Wreck. A recipe for disaster. But, It's also a fact, that if a male doesn't know how to Lead a woman in a relationship, Then a woman will usually fill that void...and I realize that.
Saturday, August 26, 2023
- The typical Christian church in America is a MESS !!!
- The typical mega-church Pastor is a "cookie cutter" joke, and their message has very little to nothing to do with Biblical Christianity.
- Every negative thing in America is present in the Christian church, and usually to the same level as the secular world.
- The Christian church is in Apostasy.
- Perfect example of how messed up the Christian church; Relationships. "Good luck" with relationships with Christian women. With the risk of appearing to be using "reverse discrimination", You will definitely encounter the most problems in the average Christian church with "white American women" ...Yikes !!! Most Christian women in 2023 are more "Feminist than a Feminist"...The goal should be for women to be Feminine, Not Feminist.
- Most Christian pastors are a joke, Because they dread even using the word "female submission" in a sermon...Because they know what the reaction will be from the Feminist Christian Women.
- I live in an area that has a large number of "snow birds" in the winter. I am getting so sick of seeing women from Minnesota, Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin with their husbands, and they have the exact same "buzz job" haircuts as their husband. There seems to be absolutely no attempt by these women to look attractive and feminine. This is going to come off as a rant, But 50+ lbs. overweight, no neck, and a crappy ass attitude to go with it, is in no way attractive or of any value if I was looking for a potential marriage partner. Unconditional Love with this scenario ? It is NOT love, If you allow someone, Especially a Christian woman, To stay in their current condition. Do you really believe that obesity is a "disease" ...If it's a disease, The obesity and alcoholism are "diseases" that can increase through Billboards and other types of advertising.
Whether we are playing a game, driving a car, or baking a cake, there are certain rules that must be followed for our safety as well as our success.
The Bible teaches that the Christian life is one of constant growth. When you were born again, you were born into God’s family. It is God’s purpose that you will grow into fill stature and become mature in Christ. It would be against the law of God and nature if you were to remain a baby and thus become a spiritual dwarf. In 2 Peter 3:18, the Bible says that we are to grow. It implies steady development, constant enlargement, increasing wisdom.
For one to grow properly certain rules must be observed for good spiritual health.
- Read your Bible daily. Do not be content to skim through a chapter merely to satisfy your conscience. Hide the Word of God in your heart. It comforts, guides, corrects, encourages – all we need is there.
- Learn the secret of prayer. Prayer is communicating. Every prayer that you pray will be answered. Sometimes that answer may be “Yes” and sometimes “No,” and sometimes it is “Wait,” but nevertheless it will be answered.
- Rely constantly on the Holy Spirit. We know that the Holy Spirit prays for us (Romans 8), and what a comfort that should be to the weakest of us. Stand aside and let Him take over all the choices and decisions of your life.
- Attend church regularly. The visible church is Christ’s organization upon earth. Christians need one another, we need to gather together to worship God and nothing can take the place of church attendance.
- Be a witnessing Christian. We witness in two ways: by life and by word – and the two, where possible, should go hand in hand.
- Let love be the ruling principle of your life. Jesus said to those who followed Him, “By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another” (John 13:35). The greatest demonstration of the fact that we are Christians is that we love one another.
- Be an obedient Christian. Let Christ have first place in all the choices of your life.
- Learn how to meet temptation. Temptation is not sin. It is yielding that is sin. Let Christ through the Holy Spirit do the fighting for you.
- Be a wholesome Christian. Our lives and appearance should commend the Gospel and make it attractive to others.
- Live above your circumstances. Don’t let your circumstances get you down. Learn to live graciously within them, realizing the Lord Himself is with you.
- We do not support or promote any Christian denomination, They are all in Apostasy.
- We do not water-down Biblical Christianity !
- A) What you "like" is irrelevant, Something is either Biblical and the Truth or it is not.
- B) We are not here to Entertain you.
- C) It is in the Female God-implanted DNA to Crave Attention. We will therefore promote and endorse appropriate attention, and eliminate negative, ego-centered attention. This is why you will notice that a lot of Biblical principles are directed towards Women. 1) Modest dress and appearance. Modest is not defined as wearing dresses from the 1800's or Biblical times. 2) The last thing in the world that we want to promote is "American society related to morality" in 2023"...Women are to be Feminine and Submissive to their husbands. You can be an Alpha Female outside of the home, But not in the home. A female should act like an Alpha Female when it comes to raising children. You are there to be a parents, Not their "buddy"...
- Keeping Polygamy illegal in the U.S. is the epitome of hypocrisy. You neighbor can have 10 females living with one man, have orgies every night of the week, invite 10 other women over, end up having 20 children, with 20 different women, and that's all legal. If you, as a man, actually make a commitment and marry a 2nd woman, You could go to jail.
- Women should live with an outward sign of their submission to their husband and as a sign of their feminine nature, By wearing long, healthy hair.
- There will no preaching from behind a podium, and no pretense of piety.
There are at least an equal number of "radical feminists" in Christian churches in 2023 as there are in secular society. Feminist...
There are many things that will be altered in the near future in the REAL Christian community, and lifestyle, or they who do not adapt wil...