Whether we are playing a game, driving a car, or baking a cake, there are certain rules that must be followed for our safety as well as our success.
The Bible teaches that the Christian life is one of constant growth. When you were born again, you were born into God’s family. It is God’s purpose that you will grow into fill stature and become mature in Christ. It would be against the law of God and nature if you were to remain a baby and thus become a spiritual dwarf. In 2 Peter 3:18, the Bible says that we are to grow. It implies steady development, constant enlargement, increasing wisdom.
For one to grow properly certain rules must be observed for good spiritual health.
- Read your Bible daily. Do not be content to skim through a chapter merely to satisfy your conscience. Hide the Word of God in your heart. It comforts, guides, corrects, encourages – all we need is there.
- Learn the secret of prayer. Prayer is communicating. Every prayer that you pray will be answered. Sometimes that answer may be “Yes” and sometimes “No,” and sometimes it is “Wait,” but nevertheless it will be answered.
- Rely constantly on the Holy Spirit. We know that the Holy Spirit prays for us (Romans 8), and what a comfort that should be to the weakest of us. Stand aside and let Him take over all the choices and decisions of your life.
- Attend church regularly. The visible church is Christ’s organization upon earth. Christians need one another, we need to gather together to worship God and nothing can take the place of church attendance.
- Be a witnessing Christian. We witness in two ways: by life and by word – and the two, where possible, should go hand in hand.
- Let love be the ruling principle of your life. Jesus said to those who followed Him, “By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another” (John 13:35). The greatest demonstration of the fact that we are Christians is that we love one another.
- Be an obedient Christian. Let Christ have first place in all the choices of your life.
- Learn how to meet temptation. Temptation is not sin. It is yielding that is sin. Let Christ through the Holy Spirit do the fighting for you.
- Be a wholesome Christian. Our lives and appearance should commend the Gospel and make it attractive to others.
- Live above your circumstances. Don’t let your circumstances get you down. Learn to live graciously within them, realizing the Lord Himself is with you.
- We do not support or promote any Christian denomination, They are all in Apostasy.
- We do not water-down Biblical Christianity !
- A) What you "like" is irrelevant, Something is either Biblical and the Truth or it is not.
- B) We are not here to Entertain you.
- C) It is in the Female God-implanted DNA to Crave Attention. We will therefore promote and endorse appropriate attention, and eliminate negative, ego-centered attention. This is why you will notice that a lot of Biblical principles are directed towards Women. 1) Modest dress and appearance. Modest is not defined as wearing dresses from the 1800's or Biblical times. 2) The last thing in the world that we want to promote is "American society related to morality" in 2023"...Women are to be Feminine and Submissive to their husbands. You can be an Alpha Female outside of the home, But not in the home. A female should act like an Alpha Female when it comes to raising children. You are there to be a parents, Not their "buddy"...
- Keeping Polygamy illegal in the U.S. is the epitome of hypocrisy. You neighbor can have 10 females living with one man, have orgies every night of the week, invite 10 other women over, end up having 20 children, with 20 different women, and that's all legal. If you, as a man, actually make a commitment and marry a 2nd woman, You could go to jail.
- Women should live with an outward sign of their submission to their husband and as a sign of their feminine nature, By wearing long, healthy hair.
- There will no preaching from behind a podium, and no pretense of piety.
I clicked on a YouTube video the other day, by mistake. It was a Giant Christian TV Network, and I think we both know who they are. The subject was " How to Spot False Teaching" , and the really sad part is that THEY are the guilty party for spreading false teaching through their network, and giving complete lunatic pastors a platform for spreading their ludicrous nonsense.
The female that was doing the teaching ( which in itself is false teaching, that it is OK for a female to teach men.) and this woman said that the general public thinks Christians are "Intellectual Snobs", this is the classic "providing a solution for a problem that doesn't exist" or creating a "straw man"... Get real ! People do not think that Christians are "Intellectual Snobs" , quite the opposite. The general public opinion is that Christians are idiots and completely out of their minds.If any Pastor tells you that you should find your future wife in THEIR church. Considering that when you start eliminating all of the women in their church who are already married, too young, too old, etc. Some churches, you might be left with 10-20 females that are possible marriage partners. If you are a male, probably 9 out of 10 will have no interest in dating you , so you might have 1 female left ? The Pastor is giving you ludicrous advice, and you should run from that Pastor. Those are cult tactics; "Marry within OUR group, and don't associate with people outside of OUR group. "