- This is just a tiny part of the insanity that is going around the Christian community
- There is no such thing as a modern day apostle
- Apostles in the Bible we all men, because women cannot have ANY authority over a man, therefore they cannot teach a man in any way, shape or form.
- This is very popular on TBN ( Trinity Broadcasting Network ), where the pastor makes his wife a "co-pastor" , and she teaches over men, a very anti-Biblical practice...but what's the key motivation for doing this ? to stay on good terms with all the feminists in their church. Sad to say, but there are as many feminists in the Chrstian church, as there are in secular society. They might not be out marching in the streets "protesting the patriarchy" , but they are still feminists. This is another reason why most modern-day pastors will only give watered-down sermons about Biblical female submission ( which usually only last about 3 minutes on this topic ), the pastor knows that if they told the truth about why a wife needs to submit to her own husband, that half of their female members would walk out, and the pastor would greatly reduce the money flowing into their church.
- Males in most Christian churches do not know the Bible, and have been indoctrinated into being a "beta male" ( feminine traits and have no prolem bowing down to their wife, and their married life is usually a woman-led marriage, which sooner or later will be a Train Wreck, and it is completely contrary to the guidelines of what a Chrstian marriage should be.
Monday, February 5, 2024
Thursday, February 1, 2024
Wednesday, January 24, 2024
Two of the most over-used and least understood, terms in scoiety.
Misogynistic ( just another Propaganda tactic of the toxic feminist agenda )
- The primary reason that these terms have been recently crammed down our throats, is that it is liberal, toxic feminist and government propaganda for the sole purpose of dividing, distraction, controlling and eventually conquering the masses, the future enslaved global population.
Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental health condition in which people have an unreasonably high sense of their own importance. They need and seek too much attention and want people to admire them.
This definition of Narcissism ( in red ) is delusional, If anyone has any common-sense or experience dealing with females on planet earth, would know that almost every female on the planet seeks ATTENTION , and wants people to admire them. Hello, Have you ever heard of the crazy-level of female selfies on the internet, and especially social media ?
Friday, January 12, 2024
Monday, January 8, 2024
Why you need an Earthly Master and Who Should Your Master be on Earth ?
Of course, a big part of the responsibility needs to be put on the Pastor and what they are teaching. ( if they have a pastor ? )
- American Christian Woman, in general, have accepted the toxic feminist doctrine, and it is guaranteed to be very destructive to any male-female relationship.
- Because American Christian Women, in general, have done a really good job at losing their femininity and rebelling against God and their husband by not being submissive and obedient.
- In 2023-24, Most American Christian Women are angry and rebellious, and usually just flat-out annoying.
- The other BIG problem with American Christian Women, is that your lack of being feminine and submissive, you have pushed a lot of American men into converting to Islam. The typical American Woman, radically over-value their worth about what they are bringing to the table in a relationship. Feminism is a disease that should have no part in a church.
Wednesday, January 3, 2024
The answer is NO. King David did not dance naked before God.
Dance is mentioned on many occasions in Scripture. The first appearance of God’s people dancing as an act of worship is found in Exodus 15:20: “Miriam the prophetess, Aaron’s sister, took a tambourine in her hand, and all the women followed her, with tambourines and dancing.” This joyful dance to the Lord, led by Miriam, followed Israel’s crossing of the Red Sea and celebrated Israel’s newfound freedom from slavery.
However, dancing is not always presented in a positive light in the Bible. Soon after Miriam’s dance of praise, the Israelites were found dancing before a golden calf in worship. “When Moses approached the camp and saw the calf and the dancing, his anger burned and he threw the tablets out of his hands, breaking them to pieces at the foot of the mountain” (Exodus 32:19). On this occasion dancing was part of a wicked, idolatrous carousal. Thus, dancing is a mode of expression that can be used for good or for evil.
Other instances of dancing in the Bible include 2 Samuel 6:16, which has David “leaping and dancing before the LORD.” Also, the Amalekites danced in celebration after plundering Judah and Philistia (1 Samuel 30:16); theirs was a short-lived dance, however, as David and his men soon defeated them (verses 17-20).
The Psalms offer a unique look at dance as an act of worship. In Psalm 30:11, the psalmist says, “You turned my wailing into dancing.” Psalm 149:3 encourages the use of dancing to worship God: “Let them praise his name with dancing!” Likewise, Psalm 150:4 urges, “Praise him with tambourine and dancing!” just like Miriam.
Some have argued that dance is an Old Testament form of expression. Since dance is not mentioned as a method of worship in the New Testament, Christians should not worship in this manner. However, this is an argument from silence and is not based on clear biblical teaching. A large proportion of early Christians were Jewish and likely would have incorporated Jewish forms of worship in their praise to the risen Messiah.
Another concern has been the association of dance with sinful activities. The idea is that, if dance is used in worship, it could be seen as approving dance in other situations that do not honor God. However, this is not necessarily the case. The Amalekites’ dancing in 1 Samuel did not prevent David from dancing in 2 Samuel. Christians are free to utilize dance as they do any other art form such as music, painting, drama, or filmmaking. As long as dance is worshipful, God-focused, and praiseworthy, it can have a proper place in worship. Worship dance is a far cry from the seductive dance of the daughter of Herodias (Mark 6:17-28).
Finally, it is important to understand that dance in the context of worship is not simply self-expression. It should be done in a way that is helpful to the entire congregation. Paul noted that “everything should be done in a fitting and orderly way” in the church (1 Corinthians 14:40). “Everything” would include the use of dance in worship. Anything during a worship gathering that distracts from a focus on Christ should be left out. Each congregation bears the responsibility to structure its worship service in a way that honors God and encourages those within their group.
Dance is used as an act of worship in Scripture and can continue to be used in that way today. However, churches should take care to avoid dance that leads others to temptation or sin, and the focus must remain on worshiping God. Dance is a beautiful art form that can communicate truth, bringing glory to God and edifying others.
Submission is an important issue in relation to marriage. Here is the plain biblical command: “Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything” (Ephesians 5:22–24). Taken in context, the term "should" does NOT mean that it is optional.
"Have to Submit" to her husband ??? If you potential wife, girlfriend, is not eager and all in to submit to you, then dump her, move on, run don't walk away from this relationship, otherwise it will probably be a Train Wreck in the future. She is NOT God's choice for you, because God puts a very strong emphasis on NATURAL ROLES in a Christian relationship. NATURAL ROLES are not something that is promoted by the majority of knuckle heads in politics.
Question your partner immediately if you even hear the topic phrased that way 'Have to submit". Now days, Most so-called Christian women are as wacked out as women in secular society, and divorce is a perfect example. They have no Christian witness to secular women, by staying with their husband and properly raising their their kids.
It is better for a Christian to live in a peaceful Christian environment, and help people via websites, social media, etc. than to live in...
There are many things that will be altered in the near future in the REAL Christian community, and lifestyle, or they who do not adapt wil...